Sunday, January 29, 2012

UST on its 400 years closing pyromusical

TOMASINO AKO!

I am definitely a proud Thomasian! What can I ask for? I had the best University, graduated at the best University take note with honors and yes I am proud of it!

We are now on our 401 year and still counting. I am a big fan of FIREWORKS! I would love to have celebration on my special events with fireworks display. I was present when we had our celebration of the opening of 400 years. Sad to say, I failed to attend the closing pyromusical, BONGGA as in “Pyromusical” is the event and good thing they posted the videos already and I am just so happy seeing it. Grabe! Iba talaga ang UST pag dating sa mga fireworks, no offense pero we've been doing this every year even in our PASKUHAN and we never fail to impress everyone even people from other Universities would drop by to watch it. Guys admit it, I'm not being boastful. Pinaghahandaan lang talaga ng mga organizers naming for it to be perfect and yes it is indescribable. People must have been in awe when they watched it live and after the event they might have stiff necks already. hahahaha...But seriously, GALING!



 For the others who didn't see the actual pyromusical I have to post it here. Let's all be proud THOMASIANS! Enjoy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment