Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are you HEALTHY?


I read this article about what does our features tells about our health.


We ought to know!
Now do you have good looks and good health too?

It's always nice to visit our DOCTOR for physical health knowledge but there's only ONE DOCTOR for who can heal both our body and our spirit.

Fear not for the Bible answers our fear about diseases.

"This is what the Lord says,: 'Your wound is incurable, your injury is beyond healing. There is no one to plead your cause, no remedy for your sore, no healing for you.  All your allies have forgotten you; they care nothing for you. ... But I will restore you to health and heal your wounds...'"   Jeremiah 30:12-14, 17

I remember the TV series Dr. House which my sister Jane and I always watched and good thing she's around while I'm watching so she could explain to me the medical terms used.

Also, not to forget my Australian doctor crush --- Dr. Robert Chase!


No comments:

Post a Comment