Saturday, January 28, 2012

cHiQuEi = cHeQuE

This week has been a work mode week for me. I need to accomplish a lot of things...being the chairman of BIGKIS I have a lot to follow up, to ask, to confirm, to suggest...etc. I'm on PM shift at work and yet I have to go 2 hours early to finish some things for the committee. Define busy person- I'm being one of them now. I guess this would be my life now for the past few months or for the whole year...



I found out I have a lot of tasks to do...in demand I guess for a lot will be looking for me. I have to know almost everyone especially when I need something from them or the other way around. A lot of signing and releasing to do and speaking of checks they can actually interchange my name from CHIQUEI to CHEQUE... Hahaha makes sense right? :D

Something new I guess...but something I need to get used too. Well this week will be over and I need to recharge myself. I was already thinking for a vacation mode but then my schedule won't allow me too. :( Besides I still need to save some of my vacation leave for my June travel with my family. I guess no travel for me in the upcoming months and I need to smooth things up first for the outing.

Luckily I found this Anti-Stress KIT hahahah...


But seriously, we ought to find what's our stress relievers. For me, a good music, good food, good laugh with friends, a movie, a place to TRAVEL and SWEETS! Have a nice weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment