Tuesday, January 3, 2012

the BEST of my 2011



Let's go back to what happened to me this 2011... 




Every NEW YEAR'S EVE, my sisters and I make predictions in writing about what we want to happen for the upcoming year. These are photo response mostly to my predictions for 2011...this is what really happened to me.

J-A-N-U-A-R-Y

New Year was so0oo much inspired and kilig TO THE MAX!!! hahahah I think my closed friends knows why. Also two of my sisters are with us so we had a big family celebration for the New Year 2011. But of course we also need to say goodbye to them for they're only here for a vacation. We had our family gathering and special trips with cousins sa super lamig na TAGAYTAY! Even though I had to work during the holidays I make it to a point that I’m on morning schedule so that I could at least go out still with my family. 

Even though Ate Yah is not with us SKYPE has been very useful
I also had my meet ups with my college friends “GEANCHEA” for birthdays and celebrated the 400 years of UST!!! Yes, SUPER PROUD THOMASIAN ata 'to :) Nakita ko pa dun long time crush ko (isa sa madami kong crush haha) - What a coincidence?! Then my girlfriends at work Jen, Aira, Carla and Jersh had our first dinner together at KANIN CLUB – Westgate together with Chris, Bossing and Francis. Guys kahit magkakatrabaho kami nyan para kaming mga walang social life sa sobrang busy


 Most of all this month is where I got my trials of decision making specially when you're given two great opportunities that you had to choose only one. It may not be the best but it's the right choice. And all those doubts and questions had made me see the answer. 

I became much eager to get close to God. I have to agree I have fought with Him by questioning Him with all these opportunities and hard decisions to make but in the end He made me see I had a right choice. 

I'm also thankful for this one person who I met in a very strange opportunity; he's definitely like a fallen angel (maputi pa siya) hahaha! He made me believe that I need to have faith. He's someone I called "the one", "the perfect one", "THE ONE WHO GOT AWAY". And now he's much very much HAPPY and I'll always be happy too...even happier for him. :D

 
F-E-B-R-U-A-R-Y

My husband - I mean the "Younghusbands" hahah

Love month as what they say…by this month I’m happy. Not because I have a love life, no I definitely don’t have one. I’m happy coz I’m getting to know HIM much better and It makes me much happier. I guess I’m in love with life.

Sophie the cute baby and with workmates

College Friends Bar trip






M-A-R-C-H

March Graduation for some and for some it marks the start of SUMMER! YES we all know that in the Philippines we mostly have two seasons – SUMMER AND CHRISTMAS SEASON! This month one of my friends graduated BEN…Kudos to you! Then, Bellevue Summer Outing is ON! I was included on the first batch, together with my other workmates, and having fun after the grad party of Benedict! Medyo bangag pa ko niyan! Hahah.


 

Tagaytay and Bel air escapade with cousins
We also had our family get together since he’s my cousin and nephew – confusing? his mom is my cousin from my Father’s side and his dad is my Uncle from my Mother’s side. Very much related.

 Then we also had the yearly fiesta at Carmona event and some pictures with our guests.

Fiesta at Carmona, Jerx's abode.

With Mariana and Gian Carlo

A-P-R-I-L

As part of our celebration, a gathering for birthday celebrants and regularization happened at the 20/20 Sports bar.













We had food trips too. From Army Navy to Frutty Froyo to Yellow Cab in Alabang ---- to T.G.I.Fridays to White hat in Global City where we attended Walkway at Bonifacio High Street. 


Who would've forget about the dinner treat of Mr. George Lim at Circles Shangrila...yum yum yum :)


M-A-Y

This is the month of Festival from Batangas to a domestic overnight trip to Quezon, curly hair (basta kulot salot!), Mother’s day, and my best friend Honey May all the way from Davao came for a visit. Lastly, some pictures with some of my favorite guests. 
Cake by Army Ants

Dinner at Shabu-Shabu


Fiesta Lucban, Quezon and Sto. Tomas, Batangas

Quezon trips :)

date nights and road trips


Meet my childhood best friend - Honey May :)

My cute little kids :)
with Aga ---- with Dean and James

J-U-N-E


This is my Dad’s Month…father’s day, birthday…all treats for him. Saling pusa lang si Mama. I also love this month because most of my trips are with families. We had 3 times get together in Batangas, Cuenca to visit our relatives and blessing of the house as well. 

Casa Atienza in Cuenca, Batangas

with my cute little babies at work


Army Navy + Frutty Froyo
Outback treat to Daddy
J-U-L-Y


If my June was more for my family…Along came JULY which is more for friends get together. CUTIES reunited during Yen’s birthday at The Bellevue Hotel. We had get together again when Chie arrived. Then my GEANCHEA friends came to ALABANG as well, celebrating Thea’s birthday, finally they’re on the South. Of course my simulation / competitor’s check  / food trips with my FO Friends.


my French guest who calls me "Chiki-Buom" and my HSBC guest
Geanchea LASER XTREME and at the SOUTH
Cuties at Seaside
Cuties at The Bellevue






Food trips along Commerce
Simulation and Sports Fest
Competitor's Check - VIVERE :D


















A-U-G-U-S-T


I started this month with a bonding moment with Jershey and Mommy Van. We went to have a spa at Wensha then coffee time at Global City. This is also the month of my Mom celebrating her 58th birthday. I had my vacation to BORACAY with GEANCHEA which was so FUN! Lastly, with all the graces I received I have to give it back to. I donated some goods and clothes to a foundation in Alabang. It’s me and my sister who thought of it, just a simple act of THANKS. 
Wensha Date
love being pampered




with Sophia and Thomas


Mama's birthday at Congo Grille

at NAIA and LA CARMELA

love the trips :)
happy days at BORACAY!
 
S-E-P-T-E-M-B-E-R

If last month was my Domestic trip, this month is my INTERNATIONAL trip with my SIS Janey! Thanks for the treat… HONGKONG / MACAU next time SINGAPORE
We also had a surprise birthday celebration to our dear friend YANA! Who came home from a flight on her birthday. 


Yana's Surprised birthday at Seven Corners

Hong Kong sistah bonding

exploring HKG


MACAU get away

Meet SEBASTIAN :)

picture...picture...picture...:)
 
O-C-T-O-B-E-R

MY BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

Most of time is spent with my family since my sister JANEY is in town.  We had movie dates, food trips, groceries, shopping, etc. Some movie dates with my colleagues and bonding cousins’ moment. 



And since this is my birth month, this month is also for me. I had my pre-birthday celebration at Talisay, Batangas where we took the TAGAYTAY Trekking trip. We also had an overnight stay at the Club Balai Isabel.  Then we went for a dinner on my Birthday at Solenad 2 in Nuvali. There’s a remarkable event that happened in the hotel on my birthday too…but wouldn’t elaborate on that too much of a secret. my family and I watched the yearly anniversary of Enchanted Kingdom and though I wasn't able to enjoy all the rides I truly enjoyed the fireworks.

Tagaytay Trekking and Club Balai Isabel


bonding together

Solenad Birthday Celebration

Post birthday celebration / EK anniversary special
N-O-V-E-M-B-E-R

Food trip and reunions continues this month. My sister Jane left this month but my eldest sister Mia came. We had food trips, movie dates, etc. Christmas Lighting at the hotel was made this month as well. Lastly, my GEANCHEA friends were once again reunited last 11-11-11. We were supposed to watch the lantern lighting at Bancheto which was cancelled, so we had fun instead at EASTWOOD.


Get away from the SOUTH exploring EASTWOOD



say goodbye to Ate Jane and hello to Ate Mia
This food makes me fat!
 
D-E-C-E-M-B-E-R


This is it - Final month of my year. This month I have my ups and down. I got sick this month too maybe because of the weather and the guy on my January photo got married this month. Yes it was a sudden event but it was TRUE LOVE! And I adore him for that. I can truly say he’s one of the most decent and faithful guy I know…but enough of that I would like to explore more on the ups of my December month. 

This is the month I re-organized my blog site.  I started doing my blog last April but I guess I wasn't really into it at first so it's this month I finally fixed and named it. - clickthecliquei.blogspot.com

We had our Xmas parties…Bellevue Christmas Party and FO dept. Christmas party too. It was a great celebration. Despite the busy schedule that we had at work, my colleagues and I still find time to bond and even enjoyed the 1st birthday of Anysia. We also had donations for the Typhoon Sendong victims and I’m really happy that almost everyone cooperated. 


TBM Xmas Party

FO Xmas Party


Zuri turned One and our new Uniform

Doodles visit






I have lots of treats mostly to my parents; they were pretty much spoiled to me this month. Groceries – Shopping – Movie trips – Dinner dates – all on me. Now I’m getting poorer and poorer. Hahaha But it’s all for them ‘tis the SEASON to give and share love. 

Post Xmas Celebration at Almon Marina

Groceries

Shopping and Groceries part 2

Christmas was spent at the hotel with my cousins and New Year is at our own abode and even though my sisters were away for the season SKYPE made us closer. I was even happy to cook again. As per my Dad, I did make a great pasta and cake. GLAD TO KNOW! 

My parents having their Movie time at the hotel
SKYPING with sis Janey and Yah
Just the three of us. :)

So there goes my 2011. I would like to give THANKS to the BIG BOSS ABOVE! He has given me so much and I am very much happy about it. I may not have all the time to thank HIM and talk to HIM but I will this year 2012.

I would also like to thank all the people who made my 2011 truly a BLAST! My families, friends, guests, loved ones. See you all again this 2012!

Everything happens for a reason and I trust the LORD for whatever things or events I encountered for 2011 and looking up for a more wonderful and prosperous 2012. 

No comments:

Post a Comment