Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Work during HOLIDAYS

Here are some pics that we have ending our 2011 year and starting our 2012.


It's Christmas Season...the longest holiday season in the Philippines. I guess, we, Filipinos celebrate it once the BER months start. It's mostly a 4 month celebration. That's why it's only SUMMER and XMAS Season in the the Philippines. 

It's the most wonderful time of the year.(singing) People will have their vacations, get together, exchanging of gifts, dinner here and there. Out of town, reunions...name it...it is definitely the MOST WONDERFUL TIME of the YEAR. But once your on a service-oriented industry there's no such thing as HOLIDAYS. True enough...As much as we wanted to have our leaves, our day-offs on those special occasions - WE CAN'T. So we have our own ways of celebrating holiday season, it's working and serving the people who's on a holiday!!!




Start and End of shift photos...see the difference?

not that busy yet


at GSC office

Ms. Manie's Bday Treat!


I can definitely say - I love my TBM Family. I love my FO Family. I love our guests even though sometimes...we want to give up...or even just shout...we still have to SMILE, be PATIENT and be COURTEOUS all the TIME!


No comments:

Post a Comment