Thursday, January 26, 2012

Dragon in the YEAR of the DRAGON

Happy post Chinese New Year to everyone! This week was a busy week that's why I wasn't able to do some posts for the week. Since it's my day off, I have enough time to make posts...take note as in posts...I have this ideas all over the week and I was always tired to post them so its just stuck on my draft page using my I-touch. Thanks to apple. Very convenient! 


Well way back I'm into horoscopes, fortune telling, and zodiac compatibility but then...I have to let go of them. I have my faith and I guess that's all I needed. Just so I know how my DRAGON would relate to me for this year I searched about it. Yes, I am a DRAGON born 1988. As they say “CURIOSITY KILLS” and here’s what I found out. 


LIBRAN DRAGON

The Libran Dragon is a chic creature, quite cultured and cultivated. Charm is this Dragon's greatest asset and is a magnetic force that causes people to flock to him. The Libran Dragon fair person and is a champion of the people. Your insight and hard work will start to pay off. What you have learned from experience will pave the way to your success. The tables are turning, and you will finally get your chance to explore the benefits of being the flavour of choice. Prepare to pursue those long-awaited changes with fervour. Fear of failure is the enemy; bravery is your friend.

Personality
Occupying the 5th position in the Chinese Zodiac, the Dragon is the mightiest of the signs. Dragons symbolize such character traits as dominance and ambition. Dragons prefer to live by their own rules and if left on their own, are usually successful. They’re driven, unafraid of challenges, and willing to take risks. They’re passionate in all they do and they do things in grand fashion. Unfortunately, this passion and enthusiasm can leave Dragons feeling exhausted and interestingly, unfulfilled. People born in the Year of the Dragon usually make it to the top.  But, they must be aware of that too much enthusiasm can leave them tired and unfulfilled.

---Usually successful! I love it. I guess I can see myself in here even in my situation now but probably taking risks in not all aspects. 

Health
Considering their hard-working nature, Dragons are healthy overall. They do get stressed and suffer from periodic tension/headaches, likely because they take so many risks. Dragons could benefit from incorporating mild activity into their lives. Yoga or walking would be good as these activities can work both their minds and their bodies.
---Now I see that’s why I’m prone to migraine! I need to work my mind!

Career
Dragons prefer leading to being led. Jobs that allow them to express their creativity are good choices. Some good careers include: inventor, manager, computer analyst, lawyer, engineer, architect, broker, and sales person.
---No comment. ahahahaha

Relationships
Dragons will give into love, but won’t give up their independence. Because they have quick, sometimes vengeful tempers, their partners need to be tough-skinned. Dragons enjoy others who are intriguing, and when they find the right partners, they’ll usually commit to that person for life.
---See…I just need to find the RIGHT partner then I’ll commit to him for life. I guess I also love being independent in some ways but not always.

Compatibility
Dragons are compatible with the Monkey or Rat and incompatible with the Ox and Goat.
---Ahem…anyone???


The Dragon is not the most domesticated of the Animal signs.  So, people born in the Year of the Dragon prefer enjoying outdoor activities rather than staying at home They are extroverts who have a deep love for nature. Their homes should be as large and majestic as their personalities, providing space for the fiery temperament or emotional eruptions that accompany their character. They have true and sincere love, which comes from the depths of their hearts.
---Now I understand why I always want to travel and explore! And the house…BONGGA!

People born in the Year of the Dragon like to spend money and are charitable themselves as well as with others.  Many Dragon people will take big chances with their finances.  It is very rare that they remain poor for long.  They will always be straightforward in financial dealings and can always be trusted. 
----Ah…GUILTY!!! Spending too much, but not just for me for my loved ones as well.


Well, it seems nice to know some of these traits actually relate to me and I therefore conclude I was born in the right year! *wink* However, we should not based our future with horoscopes, fortune telling, etc. We can decide what we want to happen for this year. We need to actually work for it rather than believe in what the horoscope tells us and do nothing about it. Anyone can be successful, can find happiness and can thrive as long as we work on it! Lucky are those who got rich in an instant like winning in LOTTO but life is definitely not like that. We need guidance, support, challenges, and sometimes even failures to find success and happiness. For me, I believe that as long as I put my faith and trust to the BIG BOSS up there. He will definitely guide me on the right path. The road He wants me to take. All my TRUST is on HIM. 

I would love to leave this message for everyone.


May we all have a successful and fruitful Year of the Dragon 2012. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment