Wednesday, January 2, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

It's 2013!!! Yes another year has ended and another year to enjoy! A lot to be thankful for and a lot to learn. Besides the usual dinner, wine toasting, fireworks that we do as a family which in fact it's just now the three of us, me and my parents, there's another tradition that my sisters and I do every New Year! We do our yearly predictions for the coming year. Well for now I don't want to call it as predictions and rather change it to FAITH GOALS! :) No resolutions to achieve just goals in life! 

It was nice reading it and laughing about it, some came true and some did not like to finish reading the bible, etc. but still it was nice to bond with my sisters the fact that were far from each other. I am done writing my faith goals for 2013 and it was again sealed and totally secured to be open on new year's eve of 2014. 

My 2013 Faith Goals


My 2012 Faith Goals


SEALED!!! 



January 1 is about to end and I might be able to post this past January 1 but still it's a new year to celebrate! A new time for schedule, more training to attend and more events to enlist my participation. I'm quite excited about this year I'm feeling the good and happy vibes. Well, last year I can totally remember how I cried when I found out about the...(never mind). I'm moving forward now and I guess it's always the right thing to do. So, no crying moments this new day and just plain, happy thoughts. 

I'm quite enjoying my writing for this post while eating my nachos + salsa c/o Jamie. I tell you guys it's definitely THE BEST! Anong sinabi ng salsa ng grocery store aber?! And I still don't know why she doesn't want to share her secret. So if you want to try it don't hesitate to contact me I'll tell her.

Also, I am worried about my outdated / pending posts to make and I am  only done from half of last year...so definitely more to come. 
To list them here they are:

Bohol Company Trip - Simulation
no plans at all last Aug 16
Corregidor Trip
Outreach for typhoon victims
Davao trip
Jen bid farewell
Road trip with steph
Aira's Bday
Outreach for day care center
Late nights - sky lantern
Old friends get together
Xmas event
FO xmas Party - bossing farewell
New Year's eve / day
HIGHLIGHTS of 2012

Although these are not the titles to be used, my creative, imaginative mind is not yet working but will aout to once I start about the topic itself. 

So I guess I better start writing again and editing my posts. I'll update clickthechique more often and hopefully no more pending posts. I know I'll be busy again with the upcoming TBH&R Xmas party on Jan 6 and more duties and responsibilities to come but still I'll balance my time just what LIBRANS are good at! ;) Hopefully I can finish all of this by 2nd or 3rd week of January. (cross fingers)

Once again, Happy 2013 to everyone and continue our happy vibes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment