Friday, December 28, 2012

Finally - wedding of the much awaited cousin - Ate Leslie :)

July 5, 2012...The night before it was the three of us, me, the bride-to-be and my sister Jane stayed at The Bellevue Hotel. :) It was a good night rest for all of us before the wedding preps. :)

July 6, 2012 - THE WEDDING!!!
Ate Leslie, one of the cousins were waiting to be wed, finally tied the knot! :) And this is my first time to actually be part of the wedding entourage. Usually it's my sister Rhea since she's the more dalaga than me before and I'm like the little girl. But now, I'm the young maarti lady. :P

I'm so happy for her coz she's on the stage where both of them are stable, have a car and a house and both have careers - a really planned wedding. Hopefully a baby on the way soon. ;) Another thing is we get to bond with our cousins again. having the busy time really kept us apart and it's nice to have small talks once in awhile. 

On the reception, I got the bouquet. I didn't intend to, hahaha of course I have no plans of getting married soon, but then it was definitely intended by the DJ!!! The twist goes like we are to pass the bouquet and once the music stops she's the one who will hold it. I have no plans and that was supposed to be given to Ate Venus - the next in line. :P The one who caught the garter was the one my partner from entourage. Anyway, it was a nice experience but definitely i'm not next!!! Hahahah I still have to enjoy my single life. :P

Here are some pics for viewing. :) I was hoping to get some from the couple but no pictures posted yet. but enjoy! :)


Night before the wedding...no frizz-no make ups!


IRD breakfast with my sister :)

curls!!! :)


The Maid of honor and the Mother :)


THE BRIDE :)


The Couple during the Reception :)


P.S I know it's another late post from this year's event and more late posts to come :P

No comments:

Post a Comment