Wednesday, January 2, 2013

bOhOl for the sEcOnD tImE

Define VIP Treatment! I know I've been traveling a lot and when it comes to my own expense I become the cheapskate. Well not for all things but as much as possible I value my money and time. But this one...OMG! Sarap mag feeling VIP! Pagbigyan niyo na ko, feelingera ako! :P

So far, from the provinces I've visited I must say Panglao, Bohol has captured by placidity. It's my family's favorite province since we find peace in this place and having a second trip is an exciting feeling for me.


Anyway, last July 7-9, 2012, it's our batch who first had the chance to simulate our newly opened resort in Bohol ----- (drumroll)

The Bellevue Resort in Panglao, Bohol. 


This was held the day after my cousin's wedding, so medyo puyat pa talaga ako niyan! Again, to my last minute packing of clothes, etc, plus an early flight. Good thing we had a good breakfast at Cafe D' Asie before we left for the airport. It was definitely a great bonding for me, Ms. Jem and Ms. Glennis plus an added factor that we are with Ms. Chie from CDA and the Vue Bar girls.

Laughtrip! Food trip! Adventure! VIP Treatment! --- The experiences we had in this trip and since at that time the resort is not yet open, we wanted to go back...and wish is granted will be coming back by January! :) Super excited.


Our itinerary goes like this:

1ST DAY

Sumptuous lunch at the resort
River Cruise
Snack
D.A.T.E adventure
Dinner with Loboc Children Choir






TURN DOWN SERVICE!!! :)





2ND DAY

Breakfast
Island Hopping
Lunch
Bohol Bee Farm 
Dinner with Fireworks and Fire dancers








LAST DAY in BELLEVUE RESORT, BOHOL

3RD DAY 

Brunch
Depart to Airport
Bound to Manila


No comments:

Post a Comment