Sunday, January 20, 2013

Care to Share - BIGKIS Project :)

As we are about to end the year 2012, our BIGKIS team with the help of our Bellevue family conducted a project to help a day care center. The usual projects of the past BIGKIS team is to help the Marilac foundation and to help more people we decided to help the little ones and the mostly in need people.

We had an ocular of the day care center located in Brgy. Katarungan, Muntinlupa City. I'd be honest, I was so impressed with the teacher. How she managed to teach in the small classroom, how it looks so hot in the room and yet she can still stay calm. She has the real dedication of teaching and even though she earns a little from it she never gave up on teaching these little ones.

Upon arrival we were greeted by the kids and they performed a song number for us. We then feed them with the food we have of spaghetti and chicken together with their parents. Then we gave them their gifts of slippers and coloring materials, big books for story telling and the one the teacher requested is the gas stove that they needed and we also include some pans for cooking.

It has always my passion to be with kids, and I'd be honest to be a pre-school teacher was also on my list. I remember my high school days where I was one of the leader in our Catholic groups, where we visit public schools and teach the students for about an hour. It was a drive for me to care for those children and up to now it always been my passion to be around the kids.

It has been those happy times where you see you've made people so happy. The happiest thing about it is that you've helped strangers and those strangers were actually cute little angels. :)


As a treat for us, we had lunch after at Max's, Festival mall and of course more projects to come! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this! job well done to Bellevue Bigkis and to chairman who have a real heart in helping less fortunate kids. more, more more projects on 2013. Mabuhay Bigkis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much...this might be a late reply but your comment just touch my heart. :) We'll surely help more people. Thanks again...and keep on reading my blog posts! :) Take care!

      Delete