Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Late nights with Chico!

I'm half being literal with my post title. Half true that most of my trips come November and December were late nights. Coz its mostly food trip or house visit after our PM shift duty which ends at 11pm.

Half not true when it comes to Chico! I guess others would think of chico as an alcoholic drinks or so. Then I remember the song, "Amoy chico na ako, ilang araw na hindi parin tulog" and I do hope I get the lyrics right. But a big NO! I'm not sure what comes into my mind to post the album with the same title on my facebook account. Probably it's close to my name as Chiquei so instead of that I used Chico! It looks cute to me hahahah!

There were a couple of times that we got home around 4 or 5am and my parents were awake coz they are attending the dawn mass. It's a great late night trips and the good thing was I was brought home by my friends. Safe and sound!

Now I can see my parents view of me having my own car! I can definitely hear my phone ringing almost every after 4 hours and they are trying to catch me where I am. That's too much freedom for me since I can go anywhere I want and anytime I want to! Hmmmm although I'm really a lazy driver so we'll see about that! :) I'll probably get a boyfriend/driver/travel buddy :) - that would be soooo cool!

Well we did hang out mostly in Daanghari. We had our visits at Karissa's house in the middle of the night with some take out from the nearby McDonald's and we also had our Sky Lantern event held at the open field last December 21.

Remember the predicted end of the world? We were at the open field that time. Trying to fly our failed lanterns! Hahaha! It was so easy at the movies how come it's not that easy at all. I guess for 11 of us only 2 or 3 had a successful flight of their lanterns. Mine was okay! But it got stocked on a tree at the end and I was kind of scared coz I thought it would burn the whole tree but it didn't eventually ithe fire died. So it failed! :(

Despite our failed lanterns we had so much fun bonding and laughing at Karissa's place. Then again home in the morning already. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment