Saturday, January 19, 2013

Massive Road Trip!

I took a leave from work to have a date with my cousin and Yuki - the dog :)


Our first stop is - Sonya's Garden - my favorite spot for yummy Spanish bread. We had a 4 course meal and it was just the two of us. Both of us are bloated! :P

Next stop - Calaruega - walkathon while enjoying the peaceful scenery. it;s my third time here and I still love the place. :)

Next stop - Hacienda Isabella - Unfortunately we weren't able to see the actual place we were only at the front door :( It was late already and I have to admit it was a long ride before you could reach Hacienda Isabella but still i'll visit it again. :)

Next stop - Nuvali! - coffee time with yuki at Krispy kreme! :)

Last stop - sleepover at Bel Air, Sta. Rosa and tomorrow a driving lesson again :)

Here's a a video made by Stupeflix. Good thing I didn't have to put much effort on making the video. they did it themselves! Thanks Stupeflix! :)



More road trips to conquer!

No comments:

Post a Comment