Monday, January 21, 2013

Aira's turn for the treat!

After a week of Jen's treat now it's my old friend Aira's turn who recently aged another year as she celebrated her birthday last November 30. Sad to say Jen wasn't with us that night to make "salubong" Ai's birthday!

It was a dinner full of chikahan, picture taking, updates about work, dating/fling story (my story) - I didn't even know why they always look up to it! Anyway, a treat for Aira is the fact we stayed up late for her. Me having my 7am work the next day and Carla at 8am. So to be fair I had my sleepover at Carla's place.

Aira is really a special girl to us, as everyone of as is. Also, she's my future sister-in-law, since my crazy brother from another mother (Chris) is insanely in love with her. :)






Old friends still intact!!! :) 

Thanks for the treat and sorry for this late post! We'll be expecting it again this 2013! Loveyah!

No comments:

Post a Comment