Friday, January 18, 2013

Nostalgic Corregidor - Blast from the Past -

It has been one of those places I am rooting to visit come 2012 and I did!!!

The great thing was I was with my friend Jershey and the greatest thing was it was for FREE!!! Yes definitely for free. Special thanks to Great Sights for choosing us to be part of this Familiarization tour. Despite the cancelled first schedule trip we still conquered Corregidor on a good weather! It was a remarkable trip for both me and Jershey since it's both our first time and it's somehow set to be our girl bonding!

CALL TIME! 6:30 at CCP Bay terminal.To depart from SUNCRUISES (the only cruise line that caters trip to Corregidor) at 8am. Here we met the other hoteliers and the owner of Great Sights travel agency. We were both sleepy from a late night duty but we're definitely excited about this trip. Okay, first stop we need to ride the ferry for about an hour and fifteen minutes, quite long for me. Yup I know it's just a short trip for the others...but...I have to admit I have seasick. Of course this won't stop me from traveling! Kayang kaya ko yan, though I felt really bad like almost vomiting maybe because I didn't had much sleep the night before that's why! Luckily I survived! Yes, roundtrip I just slept and MIND OVER MATTER! Also, they have games while on board I did won two 50% off tickets for Corregidor tour which I gave as a gift to my co-birthday celebrant Abi and Darwin. :)

It was a wonderful trip from the tram ride, picture takings, story telling and lunch time! We did even inquire coz were planning to bring our whole barkada and experience an overnight trip plus the other activities like bonfire and the night tour which I heard is scary! hmmmm... definitely will be back with the whole crazy gang of Old friends!











For those planning to visit Corregidor you can visit this site for more info regarding rates, packages, day tours and even overnight trips. Conquer Corregidor - Suncruises

For other trips you want to enjoy feel free to contact GREAT SIGHTS Travel and Tours

No comments:

Post a Comment