Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Family Together is Happy Together

The highlight of my life this year is having my family as a whole again. After 12 long years, we finally got our family picture once again. I am really looking forward to this. Last 2012, for 10 days my family became complete and it happened after 12 years, wherein two have their husbands, one engaged, left two single ladies, and all career-oriented woman.











It was a great bonding, having time to travel together and to reminisce about almost everything. Although it was again just a short time, from June 11-23, but still it was soo0oooo worth it.

Before, I'm always the baby, now baby damulag na hahaha...Bunsoy padin pero mas umaarti! Ate Jane always the bully and now girl na girl ang peg. Ate Rhea, as always, the pikon and kikay ate, and because of her beliefs di tuloy maka-arti especially with clothes :P. Ate Sheryl the baby girl of Daddy, ayun baby damulag nadin. Ate Nemia is still the ATE to all of us. It was so nice being with this girls and we miss each other so much.

I wonder when will this happen again, hopefully not another 12 years.

I won

No comments:

Post a Comment