Saturday, December 15, 2012

PRAY

This was a terrible news...one that made me cry a lot of tears. Why them? Why at this time? Why in a place where you think they would be safe? A lot questions but I only know IT'S NOT THEIR FAULT!
And the best thing that we can do is to PRAY!








It is definitely a shocking news...a lot has happened not just in US, I read a man stabbed kids in China recently too. Typhoon, tragedies, massacres, victims of different crimes. The year is about to end and what can we do about it? I know I can't help much but I will put my trust in the Lord that He will protect each and everyone of us. He will always be our guardian and He will guide us. Let's not give up on Him for He never gave up on us. For now let's all PRAY.

This is a video of Amber Davis' cover of JB's Pray. I really love this song and this would definitely help us even in our toughest and down most moments in our lives.


No comments:

Post a Comment