Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Xian Lim food server at McDonald's

Today was not really a normal day for me...all smiles and all kiligs are in for this day mainly because of my Younghusband (inaangkin ko talaga)...I'll tell you more about that on my next post...but for tonight it's all about XIAN LIM! Yes, the actor/singer/endorser/guy in the poster in every McDonald's store. He's the one...the one na kinababaliwan as in super kilig colleagues of mine namely - Ms. Lex and Emma...exclude me on that. I don't like him ---- when I haven't had the chance to see him personally. (reasoning out!)

Before leaving from work I got a text from Ms. Glennis who's like me a super addict to picture taking with the stars...well what more if they're mostly the HOT HOLLYWOOD stars! The text goes like this: "Xian Lim at mcdo fastbytes 230-330, mcdo atc at 4-5pm! nasa atc ako ng 4, tara! :)" Updated si Mommy Glen! :) Then I immediately called Emma who I know had a BIG crush on him and told her to fix her reports ASAP so we could go see him. To be honest not that excited about the whole Xian Lim thing kasi nga hindi ko siya crush. :P So we went to ATC around 4PM at the McDonald's station, weird coz not everyone seems to be starstruck at the moment...everyone was cool. We tried asking the security guard and he told us that Xian left already. OMG! Kalurkey talaga...we had a wrong time / wrong place. So we headed back at Northgate coz we switch the time, he was actually at ATC around 2:30 - 3:30 and now he's back at Fastbytes area wherein just a walking distance away from our work, then it was so hard to get a parking space. That was really funny! 

So now we're back at fastbytes and we think we're in the right track now. Si Xian kasi mali ng tweet eh...blame it on XIAN! hahahah...When we entered McDo...I remember what I said - "Ang gwapo niya pala" hahahah Seriously speaking. He got the looks, the fair skin tone (a plus on me) plus he's tall. Gwapo talaga! I wonder why Kim Chiu doesn't seem to like Xian, or maybe she does...pero keber! Ang gwapo! 

Then we went to the counter, the scene will be like - you order from the counter then Xian will hand you your order plus a picture/autograph with him! The whole McDo was full and just for an hour with all the sales they had because of Xian is a good thing! That was a nice tactic for business. Anyway, the cashier asked me what I wanted to order and to be honest I was starstruck! I even told the cashier -"huh?! uhmmm...lahat yan order ko" then the crew laughed at me. I didn't even realized what I was saying hahahah...So yes I ended up ordering banana something float - see I didn't even remember what flavor that was coz I asked that anything good hahaha, my concern was for Xian to hand me my order and a picture with him! Pagbigyan niyo na ko...weakness ko sila eh :)

But the girl who's dying to see him namely - EMMA was soo0oooo torpe! Grabe! She was like...okay let's go..I told her a couple of times to go get some order and I'll take their picture but she's so shy grabe! To think she's the one who has a crush on him neither me nor Ms. Glennis...hahahah...Torpe nga naman! :)

So the finish pictures are here...although I wasn't able to attached the picture with Mommy Glennis...and the tissue he wrote for me...I think I lost it...hahaha...here goes! XIAN LIM! - GWAPO PALA SIYA! 

Xian signing my tissue paper...which I think I lost...sorry


More Celebrities for this week - sana!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment