Friday, May 18, 2012

The Proposal - Bogs' Version

Sorry that it come out too late already. The file was too big and I though I could edit it...

I apologize as well coz I was soo makulit in taking the videos and moving everywhere and even the cam..try flipping your head na lang for a long time, now I know I shouldn't have made the video on a landscape view...(next time)...:)

I apologize again on the sepia version...:) para mukhang old story-telling movie version. KABOG!

Anyway...apologies are said and done for those awaiting couples and friends of mine who would love to see this...THIS IS IT!!!




CONGRATS to the FUTURE Mr. and Mrs. dela Paz - Azurin! :)

We love you both guys...
and you know we're here to help you in the preparation to make this wedding your dream one!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment