Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Say goodbye to MAARTS-KULOT-SALOT hairstyle

Ending the month of April from a stressful month to a relaxing fresher look courtesy of Jing Monis' Salon at The Bellevue Hotel. :)

After my long hours of OT / OTY / Overtime-Thank-You workload I need a different mood. Thanks for having me on their schedule to have a free haircut at the salon. Totally a package! From the great, kind and friendly staff, to the shampoo / massage practice and the haircut and blow dry service made it all great!

Thanks to Mandy and the rest of the team who gave me a fresher-younger look with my short- elbow length hairstyle. I knew I was just for a trim coz I still wanted my curly long hair but it's been a year since I had it on me, besides I always trust my hairstylists so what they want happened and I liked it! I'm back to my straight - shorter hair and probably after 6 months will go back to the salon to try their cold perm :) Back to being curly again! :) or maybe...will definitely try my favorite BUTCH haircut! How I wished! 

BEFORE SAYING GOODBYE :(
 SHAMPOO - BLOWDRY 


TADAH! with The Team!
FINALE!



I'm in a pa-demure-younger look and less maarte-kulot-salot-lady-like aura...

I really needed this new look besides I'll be seeing my sisters in a few weeks and knowing I'm the youngest when the three of us come together they always assume I'm the oldest and it does annoy me..hahahah...I know I'm taller than them or I act more maarte and more girly than them wherein I wore make up and dresses but it'll be a total different now.. hahahahah... I know I'll look younger than them as long as I keep my spirit high, avoid stress and enjoy my life! Hoping my may month would be really good to me. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment