Friday, September 7, 2012

Singapore '12 - day 2

I know this has been one of the many pending posts I have and yes I'm trying to find time to actually finish all of it.

Back to Singapore! After our day trip in Malaysia via Air Asia, we were back in Changi Airport around 1am of July 6. We are really getting tired but lots of fun moments still and non stop eating session. I was more tired thar day because we slept late then I wasn't able to sleep well. Too bad I think eating too much spicy food is really not good for me. I think I over ate Laksa and as a result I had diarrhea. It's crazy! I slept for like 2 hours only and then all I know is we have to prepare for our Universal Trip!


I don't carry grudges when I travel. I know I'm maarti but if it's adventure, fun, explore, no maarti moves for me. But this time! This is crazy! As I've said before I wasn't able to sleep even in my past travels which started last month of May. So as a result...I'm a dead battery...not even low battery. I'm a picture traveler which means every pose I would like to do in almost every part of a place. Unfortunately I was not really in a good condition and one factor that makes me so lame is because I'm so sleepy. 

It's UNIVERSAL STUDIOS!!! Well at least I got to enjoy some rides still and I do recommend THE MUMMY and THE TRANSFORMERS ride...so cool! I wasn't able to ride the roller coasters...I'm not quite a fan of scary rides. So yeah call me KILL JOY. It would be nice if I know there will be someone to ride it with me,,, :) Well it was fun!!! Still there's always a kid in me who enjoys adventure rides! :) 



After our Universal tour we roam around the whole Sentosa Island and since we lack time we just took pictures, had some rest, some smoothie then walk again. It was really nice! Especially I'm with my best travel buddies - my sisterettes! Then we went to the Merlion in Sentosa and the real Merlion near the bay where we took pictures again and again and again. Going there we took the MRT. 






It was almost sunset when we took a cab to bring us to Night Safari! It was a long drive. To my dead batt body I fell asleep in the taxi which I usually do. Then we reached the park and we were on time. We bought tickets for the tram that would take us to see the animals. The good thing was the tour guide knows a lot of language, she did different greetings for all nationalities. It was great! I actually love her job it's one of my dream job. So we saw a lot of animals, an elephant, a lion, a deer, yak, swans, monkeys, etc. Unfortunately I don't have a good night camera for that! No flash was allowed and again I praise the tour guide, she said a lot of details about the animals and it was an exciting trip! 



After the tour in the tram, we went to the restaurant for the show. A show of the fire tribe people - I'm not really sure if I labeled them right as fire tribe people, that just went to my mind. They're not fire dancers for they didn't dance. But it was a great show, what made it more great is that a foreign audience was invited to try the fire. Of course he needs to take off his shirt and he did! Voila! HOT GUY! HOT Guy on FIRE! Oh Common! hahahahahah...Okay I'm being maarti now, forgive me. Anyway, it was a great show, the guy really cooperates in whatever they ask him to do and he was good too! Then some picture taking again, bought some souvenirs and off we took a cab back to the MRT and it took us 45 mins to reach our station in Novena. 

At that time I was in my mood swings. I had my supposedly dinner with a special person which was adjusted from 8pm to 11:30pm. This time I made one regretful decision that would always lead me to ask the question "WHAT IF?"  A lot said I made the wrong move AGAIN! No other stories to tell but to cut the long story short - I screwed up a dinner! I ditched him! Unintentionally, I was just so tired. Go ahead, judge me...besides I guess it's over now. That's how my 2nd night in Singapore ended...I'm in trouble and I'm sorry. BUT I had fun with my sisters! That could be enough...I'm with them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment