Sunday, September 9, 2012

Singapore '12 - day 3

Finally the last post for the SG-MY trip! My last day in Singapore. I enjoyed much of this trip and it was great that I had with this trip are my two lovely sisterettes, my financer, my travel buddies! 

We woke up, had our small breakfast and then head to Bugis Junction Mall for additional shopping. Afterwards we went back to the hotel and fix our luggage and head out for some quick lunch. Then time to go to airport. 

My sister Jane took the Singapore Airlines so we dropped her off first then me and my sister Rhea we're on a budget terminal via Tiger Airways. It was an exciting trip. I was IN LOVE with Singapore and I know I have to come back. I still need to try a lot of things, eat a lot of food, party, stroll, explore and who knows,,,might meet someone. But for now, I''m back here in the Philippines and there's more travel to do! 



 Bye Singapore! Will have more chances of seeing you again! See YOU soon... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment