Friday, September 28, 2012

Adopt a guy!

Another yahoo article! A French dating site opens a store for real men to be adopted. And it's titled as "Adopt-a-guy" At first, I don't believe it. But literally it is for real and men are not the clients instead women.

If you're familiar with the movie ONE DAY, Anne Hathaway had a Welch boyfriend and when Jim Sturgess asked her to describe him she said: "He's handsome, he's charming, he's just uhmmm VERY FRENCH!" And yes it was meant to be he's sexy! :)

Now a crazy but cool idea is for real men to pose as what? like KENs on a display and bachelorettes can shop for them. This literally happened in Paris and girls dig it! I think if I was there and totally single I'd try to have a window shopping for fun. :)

The funny thing is they have profiles about the displayed men. So here are some of the photos for the open store from Jacky Naegelen of Reuters.


Go for the snobbish, professional look! 


Not my type...but of course I bet others would want them. 


Pretend its a compiled PICTURESQUE!


Background Check!

I think they also should label some as - "Please do not open if seal is broken"


I wonder how long they have to pose...


One funny photo is the last one! A guy on a cart -  looks like the girl bought him already! Titled as SOLD!


No comments:

Post a Comment