Monday, August 27, 2012

Malaysia - KUL '12

Continuing my second day of travel with my sisterettes is in Malaysia. We booked for a day tour in Kuala Lumpur just to roam around and have more fun and travel experienced. It was again an early flight from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur via Air Asia, another budget airline. You can also travel via train but mostly it would take a couple more hours and best is to take the night trip so you can sleep it over. I heard you were to pass good view and I am looking forward to that on my next visit some other time. And since we stayed up late from our dinner at Marina Bay Sands we were quite sleepy but still excited for this trip.

We had breakfast at Marry Brown. It's my first time though it's not a local food still I got to experienced it. Then we took an hour bus ride from the airport to the Kuala Lumpur city. There we started to get directions, of course we needed currency exchange still. We took a cab from the station and then we went to visit the twin towers, we bought tickets for a 6pm view of the towers since they were always fully booked and we can't miss this one since it's only a day tour for us. After that we went to the Kasturi Walk and city market, we bought some pasalubongs and had lunch. This time my tummy is not digesting properly. Maybe because of all the food trips I had lately, all the spicy food intake and it doesn't suit my mood well. Worst I ordered nasi goreng although it was really good but afterwards I tasted spicy flavors already and I wasn't able to finish my meal. Too bad I was so in the mood to eat all of it, it just burned my mouth!





Then we took a cab back at the Twin towers but since we were too early we had some coffee time first at Starbucks in Suria KLCC mall. Finally our time has arrived we went back to the twin tower to start our tour. It was a great view from above and I even saw the location where John lloyd and Bea made their movie Miss you like crazy. Then we went to the sky bridge, the connecting bridge of the two towers, took more pictures and ended our trip.

We need to get back to the station to ride a bus going to the airport back to Singapore. The day was very exhausting but still we enjoyed it. More travel stories continuing this MNL - SIN - KUL - SIN - MNL tour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment