Friday, July 20, 2012

i'm rich!

I was before into shopping...well I think up to know but not like before wherein if I saw something I want, I would buy it not even thinking twice if I needed it. My sister always tells me that "NEEDS NOT WANTS". So practically speaking I can control the shopping part now. 

I can tell I invest more into traveling! Who wouldn't??? I thank my sponsors for letting me with them in their travel for free ahahahha...and that's none other than my FAMILY!!!! wohooo....I was more inclined into traveling since I took up tourism as well. It's always fun to go to new places, discover a food to eat, a nature trip, an adventure and people to hunt...I mean to see hahahahah! 

I'm not yet the explorer like DORA but I hope I could be...still a dream for me is to be a TRAVEL SHOW HOST! So if there's someone reading this post right now and would like to consider me...please do contact me...kahit sidekick lang! Basta kasama ako sa biyahe. :) The best part is always the experience! So I could tell...MAY KAYA NA AKO! hahahah I'm not poor coz I've been roaming around and more to come...Papayaman pa ako! 



No comments:

Post a Comment