Wednesday, July 18, 2012

A - BCD Trip :) (Preparation)




Finally a trip I've wanted to do for the year...A date with my beshy from work, her Mahal and my favorite RM! O dba? parang double date...ka-date ko si RM. Lucky me hahahah. Sa'tin sa'tin lang isa si RM sa crush ko...and I'm just so lucky to be with him on a tour. He's like my idol pagdating sa pagtravel. And by that time I know a lot was envious about this trip for sure they wanted to be with RM too. 

Anyway...before it all started I was at home, then Jershey called me, inviting me for a tour in Bacolod which was plotted on the dates of MAY 29-31. I would definitely say YES to this, but I did not. I thought about it for a dozen times, hindi na kasi uso ang hundred or thousand times eh, madalian na decision making to. Well what's stopping me? I have a request of my family trips by June for Singapore and Palawan and I know sasabunutan na ko ng Supervisor ko at mga colleagues ko sa kaka-request, which was requested January pa lang. So, undecided coz may hiya pa din naman ako. LUCKY ME!!! They allowed me and YES! That's the answer I'M IN! COUNT ME IN! DOUBLE DATE NA 'TO! Chos! hahahaha...

May 28 - requested for a morning shift already coming from PM shift, in short RETURN SHIFT! Although there's a Departmental Meeting so I still went home late. Actually, too late coz I even went to have my wax, then after had to have my nails done which ended up going home at 10PM. UNLUCKY me, I have not yet packed my things and seriously I am not the type of person who do not pack in advance. This trip will be many of the firsts! 

- Things to do FIRST TIME! -
- Last minute packing of things...as in last minute. OA lang mga last 2 hours to go before leaving for airport.

- First time to NOT SLEEP AT ALL! Am I that excited not to have any sleep at all? No! Well yes I am excited but I didn't have the time to sleep for as I mentioned earlier I went home around 10PM, fixed my things to bring, booked a flight for Malaysia for June with my sisters. Then all I know it's almost 2AM and I need to prepare myself already and left the house at 3am. FIRST EARLY FLIGHT! Ok I'm excited too so I won't be able to sleep for 30mins. I just can't! 

- Last minute NO CHECK IN BAG!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! When RM texted us not to have a check in luggage and only hand carry bags, I was really worried. How could I possibly fit all my kaartihan and kakikayan in a bag which I will carry all throughout the travel!? Ok for everyone's info...I am the type of person with lots of extras, especially when we're talking about travel. The whole time I was on duty I could barely think straight and thinking what to and what not to bring. Good thing I always make it to a point to run my imagination. Even at work when there is nothing much to do, I am already imagining my closet, my things to bring and I write it all down so at least even in a last minute packing I know what to do, what to bring, where to get it. 

- First time to bring a BACK PACK. We are talking about not the back pack for travelers. The bag I used for my gym at Fitness First (ooopppsss name dropping) hahahah (promoting) chos! This is like a school bag for boys and yes I identified boys coz they don't bring much of the books unlike girls, sorry guys had to pull you down a bit. :) Even my friend Jershey was shocked that I was able to fit my things in that bag. 5 stars for me! 

After packing my stuff I was so relieved...ahahhaha I can do it pala. I could actually become a backpacker! woohhhoooo but not yet. I still need to practice my packing skills. But seriously I was really happy I actually fit it all in my bag. Feeling ko talaga TRAVELER na ako, feeling ko lang...feelingera ako eh. Walang paki-alamanan. HAHAHAHHAHA! 

Anyway, after departure and arrival from Manila (MNL) to Bacolod (BCD), I finally realized the relief of not having a check in bag at all. It was fast! The moment I could step off the plane I just go out straight no need to wait for the luggage to come out of the carousel. That would count as my first time too.

So since the title of this post says (PREPARATION) I would post another about the travel itself. Just think of this as a very long teaser. Patikim muna 'to...I'll have to edit some pictures pa...I know it's kind of late but doing this makes me reminisce all the fun things I did recently...until my next post. I'll keep you guys posted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment