Monday, August 27, 2012

more ways to stay FIT!

I know i haven't been updating my blog lately...well if you can see my facebook account you can also tell my pictures weren't updated too. I have a lot of pending photos to upload and blogs to post and videos to edit. I must have been really busy lately and being busy means I have forgotten to stay fit too. 

Blessed are the people who ate a lot and don't need to worry about getting fat coz they have the slim / sexy body they have whatever they indulge in and unlucky me I'm not one of them. I think I'm currently in my worst weight ever! It sucks! It really does! Having all these get-aways, food trips, get-together and night outs it just made me so unbalanced already. I have been craving for so much food at whatever hour it may be and worst I'm never in a mood for exercise. It seems like my bed, the couch, the food, the chocolates is always calling me...hahaha.

And when desperation calls I can tell I needed technology hahahaha...Don't judge me I'm not a book and you're not licensed to coz you're not a judge...hahah that does even make sense??? What was I thinking? I bought Vibroaction for my tummy and back to the grocery section for oats, cereals, low fat milk, nesvita and laxative teas. Name it! Well I need to be really disciplined and for that I saw these pictures to help me be more FIT and HEALTHY!




So let's do it the right way!

No comments:

Post a Comment