Monday, August 27, 2012

Singapore '12 - day 1

At last! The start of the sisterettes get away. From Manila bound to Singapore and the other one from Riyadh bound to Singapore. A travel experience I've been waiting. A sister bonding, an all expense paid trip guaranteed by my sisters, I'm just so blessed I have them. A night to remember and a wonderful TRAVEL experience. 

I'm a cheap traveler I can tell. For this travel I go for a budget airline - Tiger Airways then booked a hotel thru Agoda, a cheaper way to book for a hotel and I served as the tour guide, the map reader, the planner, and the one who just get the cash and pay although it didn't come from my pocket. :)

Me and my sister Rhea had an early flight so we could meet up with my sister Jane who already spent a night in Singapore. We stayed at Fragrance Hotel in Ballestier road and when we met up it was so nice! We had our late lunch at a nearby local restaurant. Took a cab to go to Orchard and then we roam around, took a MRT to visit China Town, visit Temples and definitely a city tour. I'm just so glad that I managed to give directions using the map, visited places without getting lost and I totally nailed it! Ha! I can really be a tour guide. :) My passion for traveling made it easy and even though it's very tiring it's so worth it! After our city tour we went back to the hotel to freshen up. The heat of the sun, the sweat, and food intakes makes us uncomfortable already so a shower would do. Besides I've been looking forward for the first night were going to have. 



The picture below is one of my favorite moments. Stolen captured moments of me and my sister laughing about silly things then finally making our final pose. It just made me miss them so much again. 


At night, we went for a dinner at Marina Bay Sands, an invitation from a very good friend of mine. We met there then we watched the light and water show in front of the bay then head up to see a greater view from the top. We took pictures, had a drink, chat and let's all call it a night! A night to remember...but now it only stays in memory, I'll tell you more about that on my next post.




No comments:

Post a Comment