Thursday, March 29, 2012

Train the Trainers

Start of something new...BLESSED would definitely be the right word for me as one of the newly trainers of the hotel. We recently had our training conducted by our Resident Manager Mr. Jeffrey Enriquez together with our HR personnel Ms. Rhana  and Ms. Kay. Three of them made a good tandem in training the nine of us, namely, yours truly, Glennis-Duty Manager, London Chris-Concierge, Chris-B Hotel FO Supervisor, Chi-FNB Captain, Laarni-HK Supervior, Edwin-Duty Engineer, Bob-Night Auditor, Glenn-Hygienist.



It was a four days training and yet we wanted more. We learned a lot from the four days what more for a week. More FUN too! 


After the training we had a dinner feast at Phoenix Court. yum..yum..yum...:)

I wouldn't discuss what we had during the training for I would like it to be surprise for the other who would under go the same training. But all I can say is I am blessed and I am grateful that my seniors and my Managers believed in me and included me to be part of this training. I will definitely do my very best. I am excited to do my first ever training. For that I am a CERTIFIED TRAINER! BIG thanks to my mentors and to  PAPA GOD for giving me wisdom and talents. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment