Friday, March 30, 2012

Traffic Light

Good Morning Friday! :)

I had a dream about someone today...someone used to be special to me but now he's really really happy with someone else. I'm happy coz in my dream there are no more heartaches...and finally we talked again. Hopefully in reality I can talk to him again and tell him how happy I am for him. 

It does hurt when someone you thought was the perfect man turned out to be the perfect man for other people. :( But letting go is accepting the fact that there are no Mr. Perfect...only Mr. Right. I am not in a relationship right now. Happy and single! But I am meeting  male friends too...could be a start of something new? ---I don't know yet but all I know it's not my focus at this time. It's ME and GOD's TIME for the mean time. 

Jesus will be my boyfriend for the mean time. He will listen to my stories, my rubbish and childish acts and even comfort me. I have a lot of things to focus on right now and loving an opposite sex for a relationship is not my priority. It'll come...who knows when but I know God will present him when He knows I'm ready. I always pray that whoever he is I hope when the time finally brought us together He will not consume most of my time but instead he'll be more faithful to God. 

I can give descriptions of the guy I wanted to have but in reality it turns out to be in just three reasons...
(1) He loves GOD above all things, (2) He loves me the he loves himself or more - sacrificial love, (3) He loves my family like he loves me. In return he will turn out to be the man I am insanely in love with too. :)


Here's a video that caught my eye today about loving like a traffic light. It goes out for everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment