Saturday, March 31, 2012

Step Up Revolution

Am I excited or am I excited??? hahahah...no difference at all but I am very much excited to see this movie! I am a big fan of Step Up and in reality I love to dance.I LOVE TO DANCE, even in my childhood / childish (which I meant until now hahahah...) years.

Every time I watch step up movies in theaters who wouldn't want to dance right at that moment even in theaters. The way you see the sexy bodies of the girls I'd like to envy hahaah or to see the sexy - hot dance moves and even the good looking men with their sexy ABS!!! yes hahahah that wouldn't be left unnoticed by me...Yes definitely maarte ako! hahahah. Tell me who has not been attracted with this men who are so sexy to dance with such a good looking figure and face??? hmmm? I doubt girls..hahahah

And this just made me more excited to watch it in theaters! Who's with me?---be my movie buddy!



No comments:

Post a Comment