Friday, February 10, 2012

Alabaster Wedding Anniversary of Daddy and Mama


Happy 37th Wedding Anniversary to my Wonderful Parents. 

This year my parents turned 37 years of marriage, and yes Alabaster is the modern symbol for the 37th wedding anniversary. I was a planner when it comes to special occasions especially when it involves my loved ones. I asked them if they wanted to try a Chinese restaurant at our hotel after a soothing massage in a spa, or if not we could hang out at Tagaytay go to Sonya’s Garden and relax, but then as a simple request from them they asked just for the three of us to watch a movie and have a simple dinner. I was amazed by how my parents grow old and yet they demand a little for them. They have provided me what I wanted ever since I was a child and now that I have the capability to give them that they just ask for simple things, which made me a favor to save more.

So for their 37th wedding anniversary I treated them for a movie of their choice which was Contraband. I love this movie knowing I had a big guy crush on Mark Wahlberg and a girl crush on Kate Beckinsale :)

Then we had dinner at La Paellas Café at 2F Festival Mall which my first time to try the food and it was good. The place is cozy and I like the way they served their guests, staffs are very courteous.

As a gift I bought a scrapbook and let my workmates write their messages on it even my cousins and sisters who were far from us, in my part I wrote their messages and greetings for my parents which ire ad to them aloud. I know with these simple treats and gifts I made them super happy. I am hoping to be with them on their upcoming years of marriage.



No comments:

Post a Comment