Sunday, April 1, 2012

WHAT'S with APRIL?

Ahhhhhh...Finally, APRIL - month of peaceful workload for me at the hotel...but less salary for less service charge hahahah. This is the month where we can actually have extra off or even allow us to have leaves. Lucky for me, today is my day off and I'll be on leave until Tuesday. :D I know 3 days is quite short for there will be holy week for the others but for me this is long and a rest for me already.

WHAT's with APRIL???

Today I'll be attending the WALKWAY: Reflections on the Station of the cross at Bonifacio High Street with college super buddies...hahaha I miss them so much and working in a busy schedule and living away from one another from North to South it's hard to see each and everyone - schedule won't let us meet so we always need to plan ahead of time. Finally, for 2012 we'll all be meeting *excited*. I would also like to invite everyone to have a time to reflect at Walkway, it'll be open from Palm Sunday (April 1) to Easter Sunday (April 8). Here's a link to details about WALKWAY: Reflections and a video from last year's Walkway 2011. :)


WALKWAY : Reflections on the station of the cross. Remember how HE took our place. 



Here's a video from last year's WALKWAY 2011



APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

I was sleeping in my good night sleep and suddenly my phone alarm for my wake up call. I read the messages I had on my phone and a message that made me get out of my bed and turn the pc on goes like this. 

"ui! yung pic mo sa fb may nagedit ska pinagtripan pa. Nakatag lng sakin eh, San kaya nakuha pic mo na un? Saka ansagwa! Dame nga nagcomment ehh! Nasa top news pa!"

and as I re-read the message again and dropped down every messages here's the continuation...

"PRAKTIS LANG! :D
APRIL FOOLS! C= Good morning"

and yes...I was FOOLED an APRIL fool's day. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment