Monday, December 26, 2011

Reality Changers - Jorge, Alexa and Eliana Narvaez


Real People...Real Lives...

I came across a video just minutes ago and I was very much inspired with the people involved in the video that I even subscribed to their page and kept watching their other videos too. 

 
YouTube has been a large influenced in most of the people being known through their videos and his one of the thousands who became famous. He's Jorge Narvaez. I don't know him personally nor his daughters but he has two lovely kids who are all talented. 

Every family has their own story and I’d be honest I don’t have the right to discuss it here. I am writing this post so that people will also be inspired by a single father with two lovely daughters taking videos of almost their everyday lives and posting it in YouTube just for plain fun. A young man at the age of 20+, single father for two, finishing college and working too is a tough job. I guess everyone has a tough job it’s just we, sometimes love what we do and even if it’s hard it’s for the sake of loving what we do and that it’s for the people we love too. Jorge made use of his talents which I think his daughters got from him and now their all happy having time spent together making all their videos talking and singing about FAMILY, COMMUNITY, ART and MUSIC.

I am inspired. It was really nice to watch this little girls sing along with their daddy and you can also see in their videos that their enjoying what their doing or I guess their enjoying their time with their daddy. I like how Alexa sings and she's so pretty while Eliana is so cute I like to squeeze her chubby cheeks. Both girls are so adorable. :)

This Father-Daughter tandem will always be an inspiration for everyone and not only for those people with talents but also for fathers who truly love their children and for everyone who just want to have fun, document it, replay it a couple of times and enjoy laughing at every moment. 

Family bonding like this will serve as an example that HOME is wherever I'm with you. -Just like their song  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment