Friday, December 23, 2011

NEW UuNnIiFfOoRrMm

YIPPEEE NAPALITAN NA, BAGO NA :)

After 2 years for me and more years to my senior we now have our new uniform. :)
But we don't only have new uniform; we also have new found friends. "People always leave" - Peyton Sawyer, One tree Hill. But sometimes they do come back and sometimes we found new friends too. 


Working as a front liner I have had tried different uniforms, the GSA (Guest Service Agent) and the FOA (Front Office Agent) uniform, though I haven't tried the GSC (Guest Service Center) uniform we also have that and of course our Concierge's uniform which my bully brothers from Concierge department always tease me to wear that too. Believe me we're brothers and sisters in our department, though some have left already we still are and it's normal for us to bully each other. Not unless we're really in a serious and bad mood. :)

We're quite excited about this new sets of uniform but mind you a lot of adjustments was made and still needs to...but what the heck?! We have new sets now. I guess we don't always get what we want. Guests loved it, our colleagues want it and we're glad about it. That's it!

So I took some of these photos for this post but I’ll try to update it once I have all our pictures together already. Enjoy and happy viewing. :D

OLD UNIFORMS

Chiquei - FOA, Carla -GSC, Jershey - GSA



 Darwin and Francis with Concierge Uniforms 
(can you imagine they want me to wear this?!!!)


NEW UNIFORMS

(black makes us look thin) :D

 Carla - Reservations agent, Chiquei - FOA, Jershey - GSA



No comments:

Post a Comment