Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gourmet Sandwich at Almon Marina



Dinner date with my parents ---what's new? sila lang naman lagi ko ka-date :D. 

My parents and I were supposed to watch the movie House Husband and would love to get a good feedback from it. Unfortunately ang dami pa din tao. I forgot that it's still the vacation of the students and it's somehow a post-xmas celebration for families.  Especially for the kids who would spend their mga pamasko from Ninongs and Ninangs (Godparents) sa mall.

Well I told them I’ll treat them for dinner but we had a light dinner only. I’ve been passing by this restaurant a couple of times and finally, I tried their menu. I’ve been craving for subway this past few weeks so was really looking forward for some sandwich menu. Voila! Welcome to Almon Marina. 





The restaurant is what they call a semi-self service style. You get to pay as you order to their counter, the take your seat and wait for the service crew to serve you some plates, drinks, and utensils lastly your orders. They started as a cold seafood and deli-store that turned into a Sandwich Bar and Deli in 1990. 

I’ll tell you now their menu are not that expensive not a fine dining but I think if you have a job can definitely pay! I was so full in a light dinner that we had. We tried different pasta – Bolognese, Puttanesca and Alfredo. We had sausage, roast beef sandwich, and subway ham on our side. The cute thing about their service is they placed this little different flags in their delis. 

They have different foods to offer like house grilled specialties, salads, pastas; kebab servings, chicken / turkey / ham / sausage and even seafood sandwiches,…name it. They offer party menus for groups too. Although I wasn’t able to taste their desserts I’m pretty sure to try it next time I went back to the restaurant. (So who’s with me? It’s a date! ) Glad to know my parents enjoyed the food as well and that’s why I’m RECOMMENDING it! You guys should try it…SEE and TASTE it for yourself.


The Almon Marina  is located at the 2/F of Festival Supermall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. You can try their other branches too at Makati City, Mandaluyong City, SM Mall of Asia, and SM South Mall.

No comments:

Post a Comment