Saturday, March 2, 2013

Bellevue Manila goes to Bellevue Resort Bohol!


Finally another trip to Bohol! This is once again a 3D/2N tour with my colleagues and bosses. It was fun to be back again and this time it is fully operational. We of course stayed at our sister company hotel - The Bellevue Resort in Doljo, Panglao, Bohol.




On the first day, after arriving at the resort and experiencing the VIP treatment again (well talking about the welcome greetings, express check-in, comfy rooms and full board meals plus tours) we had lunch - Italian way for our dishes were pizza and pasta! Happy tummy! Yummy! Then we had some quick rest and proceed to our island hopping! It was fun but when we started diving at the beach it was so itchy and so we get back on the boat. I remember the night at the boat, while we were waiting for the smaller boat to bring us back at the hotel, I was telling creepy stories with a narrative old person voice like Lola Basyang (one of my hidden talents)! That was really funny and not scary at all! :P



Before we even get back to our rooms we made a quick dip in the pool that night then hurried to prepare for dinner at the Lamian restaurant. After dinner, we had the moonlight view over the pool. We were just there with our drinks, telling stories about our hotel experiences and it was a great night with my glass of wine under the full moonlight! What a view!

Second day, picture taking plus heavy breakfast and lunch then a half day tour by the afternoon. We went to the Baclayon church, visited the museum, went to meet Prony _ the anaconda plus the entertainer which I totally forgot the name, then an adventure trip at Eco-Adventure in Loboc.Here we experience a 500 meter zipline in a two-way which makes it like a 1 kilometer ride. Another super fun adventure as I may say! And for our last stop, ice cream at Bohol Bee farm plus to buy pasalubongs. :) After dinner, we had still some picture taking plus a night swimming. It was a night to remember although it was freakin' cold! One more memorable thing that happened is that we stayed up late or should I say until 4:45am, just the six of us, me, Jershey, Ms. Glen, Ms. Jem, Karissa and Gail.We talked about a lot of stuff, happy and sweet moments and more, of course what happened in Bohol stays in Bohol so I don't need to elaborate on that. :)




After not sleeping at all or probably 2-3 hours only we hurried for breakfast then another picture taking by the beach and swam at the pool. One more adventure is that I had the nerve to dive a 12ft pool! For me an achievement and I loved it! I think I did jump around 8-10 times already and I learned my lesson to jump / dive the right way coz I had bruises - water pressure I think but I'm all good and totally happy!



So in any case you guys planned to visit Bohol, please do not hesitate to stay at the Bellevue resort in Doljo, Panglao. The beach itself is pure fine white sand (free foot spa from the sand), the pool is great plus you have to try diving and whatever the resort can offer (food and accommodation) is totally awesome!

 I'll be sharing the video I made about us jumping / wrong diving by the pool! I'll definitely go back and try this again! :) FUN diving under the SUN

We are very grateful for the VIDEOSTAR app :) In this travel it has been our companion for all the memories shot on vid! :) So enjoy and watch our crazy acts! More videos to come. :)




CHIQUEI's Adventure!!! 




























2 comments:

  1. Nice fun article, thanks for sharing your article in Google+. Bellevue sounds like a great place to stay. Is Lamian restaurant within the resorts vicinity too?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! :) Yes it's actually in the resort/hotel. If you plan to stay you'll have breakfast at Lamian which is included in the rate. :)

      Delete